What we do
Blockchain at Splunk is the only platform providing visibility across every component of the stack.
Blockchain applications and infrastructure are new and complex. They generate a variety of new data in all kinds of formats. Splunk is making it easy for organizations to ingest and gain insights from this data. Splunk monitors blockchain infrastructure and provides business insights by analyzing transactions flowing on these blockchain networks
Our products offer both connectors that ingest data directly from the blockchain, and applications that visualize and analyze data through dashboards to give coherent observability across IT monitoring, infrastructure security, and ledger analytics.
1. IT Monitoring and Observability
Search, visualize, act on logs, metrics, and traces generated from any environment.
- Combines operational data from multi-party systems
- Overlay logs onto metrics, drill down to traces
- Simplify outlier and anomaly detection.
2. Infrastructure Security
Secure and protect infrastructure and
applications supporting your blockchain.
Detect & protect against vulnerabilities
- Monitor system, network, and application activity
- Alert on suspicious behavior
- Detect fraud on ledger & automate incident response
3. Ledger Analytics
Extract, enrich, and analyze data residing on any ledger.
- Combine IT & Security data with real-time ledger data
- Index private data, transactions from Hyperledger Fabric
- Automatic and custom ABI decoding for Ethereum supported blockchains
Get Started with Splunk and Blockchain
Splunk App for Consensys Quorum
The OSS Quorum App for Splunk is an open source project. It contains a set of dashboards and analytics to give you full visibility into the system metrics, application data and ledger so that you can maintain security, stability and performance for your ConsenSys Quorum deployment.
Splunk Connect for Ethereum (EthLogger)
Splunk Connect for Ethereum makes it easy to ingest data about Ethereum ledgers, node information, and node metrics.
Splunk Connect for Hyperledger Fabric (Fabric Logger)
Splunk App for Hyperledger Fabric
Splunk App for Hyperledger Fabric contains a set of dashboards and analytics to give you full visibility into the system metrics, application data, and ledger so that you can maintain security, stability, and performance for your Hyperledger Fabric deployment.
Splunk App for Corda
Splunk App for Corda makes it easy for you to fully monitor your Corda Enterprise and OS environment. You will have visibility and monitoring of Corda node application logs, metrics, and traces. In addition, transaction data from the distributed ledger itself is visualized.
See Splunk at work, and hear from our customers on their successful implementation of Splunk’s blockchain products.
S&P Global on Hyperledger Fabric
- Introducing Splunk Connect for Ethereum
- How Microsoft Used Splunk’s Ethlogger to Turn Blockchain Data Into Supply Chain Insight
- Hyperledger Besu is an Observability Pioneer
- Attesting the Health of Ethereum 2.0
- Blockchain at Splunk blog posts
- Mission.org Podcast
- Deep Analysis Report
- Deep Analysis Innovation Award 2021
- Highest “Wow” Factor Award - EthDenver
- Medalla Data Challenge - Silver Medalist
- Reddit xDai Scaling Challenge
Feel free to ask questions and receive support through email@example.com.